An updated Curriculum Vitae may be downloaded from this link.
- 2017: PI and Co-PI of Hubble and Chandra observations for a total of 160,000 $ in grants
- 2017: “IAU Ph.D.” Prize – International Astronomical Union prize for Ph.D. Thesis
- 2017: “Livio Gratton” Prize – Best Ph.D. Thesis in Astronomy in the period 2014-2016
- 2016: Postdoctoral Research Associate – Yale University (Department of Physics), USA.
- 2012-2016: Ph.D. in Physics – Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy.
- 2010-2012: MS in Astronomy and Astrophysics – Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- 2012: “Enrico Persico” Prize – Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei prize for Physics
- 2007-2010: BS in Physics – Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy